Human Performance Therapy is a combination born from Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Feeling anxious?
- Lack confidence?
- Are you a couple in crisis?
- Struggling to overcoming insecurities?
- Mismanaging anger?
Human Performance Therapy can be delivered in the below format:
- One to One: Therapy for individuals who are struggling with childhood trauma or seeking help with personal and professional needs.
- Groups: Group therapy, staff welfare or professional development.
- Couples: Struggle to understand the others view of the world, don’t feel valued or heard by the other, regularly disagree, had unfortunate circumstances change the dynamics?
- Online: I provide Skype sessions to prevent geographical, personal or professional schedule barriers from blocking your opportunity to make positive change.
- Health Coaching / Healvation: Whether it be the trappings of “moderation” or an unfortunate emotional displacement, Healvation will help you towards your health goals within the traditional counselling environment and with the use of running therapy.
- Corporate: Well-Doing is well-being at work, providing strategies to make a productive shift in self and culture within an organisation, Well-being at work and personal development days on mental health awareness (stress and anxiety). Carried out as a creative, engaging and educational away day.
- Well-Being Support Line: Sometimes we just need someone to talk to, the well-being support line provides a non-judgemental and empathetic voice at the other end of the phone. I found that some people do not have that person within their circle of friends or organisations do not have the space to facilitate sessions but it shouldn’t mean that help is not given.